Launched in 2019 by Sam nazarian, founder and CEO, C3 was the pioneer of the food technology space. The fastest growing restaurant group in history, C3 launched 165 locations in the United States in its first year, completing 1.3 million orders to date. VS3 Currently operates over 250 digital brand locations across the United States with an expansion pipeline to over 1,000.
Last spring, C3 launched its proprietary CITIZENS GO application, the industry’s first alternative to third-party delivery platforms. CITIZENS GO has a culinary market of C3 digital restaurants allowing customers to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Austin, New York and many other American cities to come, to dine at different restaurants and consolidate their menu choices into one order. CITIZENS GO is available on the Apple App Store and google play.
Rule of the Kingdom
VS3the expansion of Saudi Arabia is fully funded by Smart Food Holding, a division of WK Holding, through its consortium of leading partners, including Layla Abuzaid and Yasser Alobaidan. Under the vision of founding partner Layla Abuzaid, to position the Kingdom as a global hub and epicenter of innovation, WK Holding’s portfolio includes:
- RafaMFA- is a joint venture between RAFA (Saudi Arabia) and MF Group (the largest event production company in Russia).
- RUSSAD- is a company that serves as a gateway for Russian lifestyle companies wishing to enter the Saudi market.
- SAPEG PE FUND created to facilitate foreign investments in the Kingdom.
Layla Abuzaid, Founder and CEO of WK Holding, commented: “WK Holding is honored to be associated with the legend of the hotel industry Sam nazarian, founder and CEO of C3, whose pioneering track record is unmatched. VS3expansion throughout Saudi Arabia will democratize haute cuisine by owning the food technology space in the region and, we will assemble a premier hospitality center in the Kingdom for the region, for the world. We will unlock local talent, celebrate our vibrant culinary culture, and export globally. VS3 in Saudi Arabia is a world first; no other platform has such transformative capacity to unite nations. From our house to your house; It’s mesbeover there – donkeyweekingdom. “
Ms Abuzaid continued: “We are resolutely ambitious, committed to achieving Vision 2030 and playing our role in establishing the Kingdom as an epicenter of excellence. Through the vision and passion of our beloved king salman and Crown Prince Mohammed as well as our strong government leadership, Saudi Arabia will become a global destination where culture and communities thrive. “
The regional deployment of C3 all along Saudi Arabia will build on the momentum of advancing the Kingdom. VS3 and WK Holding will bring together an operations team based in Riyadh to design and deliver best-in-class execution through the C3 Saudi Arabia’s operating platform, including sourcing the highest quality products from local suppliers. And as part of his influence on cultural globalization, C3the efforts of Saudi Arabia identify, mentor and incubate local culinary talents in a movement that will mark and export Saudi hospitality culture to the world.
No other catering group has assembled such an influential collective of world-renowned culinary talent. Through C3 portfolio brands, Chefs, Masaharu morimoto, Dario Cecchini, Katsuya Uechi, Dani Garcia, Martin heierling, Michael Israel, Vincenzo Rossy and Romain Fornell have made haute cuisine accessible, cultivating a global community of fans, including Cindy crawford, Jon Bonjovi, Jaden smith, Justin and Hailey Bieber, Diplo and Paris Hilton.
Commenting on the partnership, Sam nazarian, founder and CEO of C3, mentionned: “We are delighted to partner with visionary Layla Abuzaid and WK Holding. International expansion is key to C3growth and there is no better partner to take us into the influential Saudi Arabia market. WK Holding’s track record of successful execution and top-notch relationships matches C3the vision of. Thanks to a partnership, we are delighted to present to you C3popular digital restaurant brands such as Umami Burger, Sam’s Crispy Chicken, Krispy Rice, Kumi, Sa’moto and more to the Saudi community. “
Mr. Nazarian continued: “The C3 The team is committed to the realization by the Saudi Kingdom of Vision 2030 and the transformation of Saudi Arabia into a global industrial power. By adding to that feeling and through a partnership, we aim to inspire the world to come together around the love of food. ”
VS3the expansion of Saudi Arabia is set to introduce 40 international brands to the region, including:
- Umami burger: # 1 Top Burger Lists in America Since 2009.
- Sam’s Crispy Chicken: a concept of fast food offering fried chicken specialties from the South 100% without antibiotics and hormones.
- Krispy rice: designed by C3Head of the kitchen of Martin heierling and the culinary team behind sister restaurant Katsuya, the menu centers around the iconic Krispy rice dish alongside buns, maki buns, nigiri, and chef-prepared combinations.
- His motorbike : is a collection of Iron Chef Morimoto’s most beloved Pan-Asian dishes, fusing Asian flavors, Japanese techniques and the American spirit.
- Cicci Di Carne: centered on the concept of local charcuterie and butcher’s shop, with a menu directed by a world-renowned Chef Dario Cecchini, known as the “best butcher in the world”.
- El Pollo Verde: created in partnership with Chef Dani Garcia, one of spain the greatest chefs of international renown, having obtained three Michelin stars and the Bib Gourmand in 2016.
- Kumi: considered to be the fraternal brand of Krispy Rice and based on C3is famous Las Vegas Kumi restaurant.
- EllaMia: a modern and sophisticated coffee brand that brings a share of Los Angeles the cultivation of artisanal coffee to international destinations. Lovingly named after the two daughters of C3CEO and founder of Sam nazarian.
- Plant nation: fuses healthy ingredients, modern culinary techniques and world-inspired flavors to create one-of-a-kind herbal dishes.
- The gente: The perfect on-the-go taco experience inspired by LA food truck street style and Mexican tradition.
- 12 Caviar: here, caviar is in the spotlight with a menu highlighting the delicate flavor profiles of caviar from around the world. A characteristic of fine gourmet cuisine.
A paradigm-breaking model
The first C3 site in Saudi Arabia, CITIZENS Food Hall, should be launched in Riyadh in the first quarter of 2022. The omnichannel culinary center will contain an organized collection of C3 culinary brands. It will function as a dining destination with full service restaurants and a casual fast food dining room. Powered by a ghost kitchen, CITIZENS Food Hall Riyadh will also serve meal delivery and pick up orders placed through the “CITIZENS GO” app.
The Saudi joint venture between C3 and WK Holding is expected to launch thirty branded locations in the first year, growing to 110 absolute locations and 550 branded locations by the fifth year, comprising food halls, ghost kitchens, QSR, self-service , take-out, drive-thru plus and mobile delivery.
VS3 studies site locations in public and private developments at all scales, such as gymnasiums, gas stations, airports, campuses, sports venues, shopping malls and outlets, as well as mega- Saudi projects.
By releasing hospitality in the Kingdom through the disruption of food technology, C3 in Saudi Arabia will generate hundreds of jobs and stimulate the economy of Saudi Arabia and the region as a whole through hospitality motivation and private sector infrastructure development.
# c3arabia #thisisbeover there #aneweekkingdom
VS3 (Creating Culinary Communities) is reinventing the restaurant industry at a time when change is most needed. Founded and led by visionary Sam Nazarian with minority investors Simon, a global leader in the ownership of premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed destinations, and Accor, the global leader in augmented hospitality , VS3 simultaneously, systematically and widely brings together technology, underutilized retail spaces, hotels and kitchens, and world-class culinary talent. VS3The culinary brand lineup coexists to disrupt the food and beverage industry by capitalizing on rapidly changing customer preferences through C3 established shared kitchens, Citizens food halls and mobile delivery with the next-generation Citizens GO app due to launch in 2021. C3 brands include Umami Burger, Krispy Rice, Sam’s Crispy Chicken, EllaMia, In a Bun, The Other Side, and Dani Garcia’s El Pollo Verde, with many more brands in the works. Since March 2021, C3 operates 250 digital kitchens across the United States To learn more, visit c3sbe.com.
About WK Holding:
Founded in 2017 by Layla Issa Abuzaid, who currently holds the position of CEO, WK Holding is a contemporary investment firm that generates mutually beneficial long-term partnerships and innovative opportunities for value creation between Saudi Arabia and the rest of the world. Operating across five segments, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Commerce, Technology and Lifestyle, WK Holdings invests in high quality differentiated assets through an entrepreneurial spirit and institutional approach.
Today, WK Holding’s portfolio includes RAFA / MFA Company, a joint venture between RAFA (Saudi Arabia) and MF Group (the largest event production company in Russia), RUSSAD, a business hub between Saudi Arabia and Russia and the SAPEG PE FUND created to facilitate foreign investment in the Kingdom.
In 2021, from WK Holding introduced Smart Food Holding as a subdivision dedicated to the financing, incubation and innovation of the most exciting brands operating in the food, beverage and lifestyle space. Smart Food Holding is the investment platform for C3 Arabia. To learn more, visit www.wk-holding.com.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1522025/C3_by_sbe_Sam_Nazarian.jpg
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1522026/WK_Holding_Layla_Abuzaid.jpg
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1522024/C3_Arabia_Logo.jpg
+44 (0) 7710 170968
For U.S. media inquiries:
SOURCE C3 Arabia